<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第19集>>
-
1. He's got me in a corner. Childs.
查尔兹 他让我进退两难。
-
2. He's got stuff on me even you don't know about,and he'll use it.
他掌握了一些我的事 连你都不知道的事,他会利用这些的。
-
3. Unless you testify against me?
除非你出庭指证我?。
-
4. Peter, I have no choice.
彼得 我没有选择。
-
5. You know Childs is going to make you lie on the stand.
你知道查尔兹打算让你出庭说谎。
-
6. It's not all lies.
不全是谎言。
-
7. Not the videotape of us.
我们的录像带不是假的。
-
8. You know the meeting in the hotel room.
就是旅馆房间的会面。
-
9. Do you believe in hell?
你相信有地狱吗。
-
10. Do I believe in hell?
我相信有地狱吗?。