<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第19集>>
-
1. Ignore the box.
别管盒子的说明。
-
2. It says it cooks in 12 minutes, but it's really 15.
上面说热12分钟 实际需要15分钟。
-
3. Oh, come on. Am I not supposed to be jealous?
别这样 我不该吃醋吗。
-
4. I don't think I care what you are.
我不觉得我在乎你怎么想。
-
5. Tell Zach only one hour on the computer.
告诉扎克 电脑只能玩一个小时。
-
6. I... I feel like you're punishing me for something I didn't do.
我感觉 你在因我未做之事而惩罚我。
-
7. I'm not punishing you, Peter.
我不是在惩罚你 彼得。
-
8. I'm going out to dinner with an old friend.
我要出去和老朋友吃晚餐。
-
9. What you saw at church was me protecting our family.
你在教堂看到的 是我在保护我们的家。
-
10. The guy was wearing a wire.
那家伙身上有窃听器。