返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第20集>>

  • 1. I'm judge Tomlin,presiding immigration judge via closed-circuit in Miami.
    我是汤姆林法官,在迈阿密通过闭路电视审理移民案件。
  • 2. Currently presiding over Cook County I.C.E.
    现审理库克县移民和海关执法局案件。
  • 3. Are we ready, miss...?
    准备好了吗 你是...。
  • 4. Bow. Yes, your honor.
    我叫鲍 法官大人。
  • 5. I.C.E. is petitioning the court
    移民和海关执法局请求法庭。
  • 6. for summary judgment on Simran Verma's immediate removal
    通过简易程序将希姆兰·威尔玛驱逐出境。
  • 7. and deportation to her native India.
    令其迁回本籍印度。
  • 8. Your honor, I'm sorry,but Simran has lived in America for 27 years.
    法官大人 抱歉,希姆兰在美国已经生活了27年。
  • 9. Too loud for the microphone, ma'am.
    麦克风声音太大了 女士。
  • 10. Mrs. Verma has demonstrated good moral character.
    威尔玛夫人有很好的品德表现。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next