<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. It's important for a life lesson.
这对你一生都很重要。
-
2. Judge asks you a question, you answer.
法官问你问题 你就回答。
-
3. You don't come back with another question.
而不是反问另一个问题。
-
4. - Why? - Because court is a lesson
-为什么 -因为。
-
5. in humility, and you just came back with another question.
法庭就是一门谦逊之课 你看你又问一个问题。
-
6. So you're deciding against me because I'm not humble?
那你驳回我的反对 是因为我不够谦逊?。
-
7. No, I'm deciding against you because you're wrong on the law,But life is not the classroom
不 纯粹因为你的反对在法律上站不住脚,但人生不像课堂那么简单。
-
8. and judges decide things all the time based on a whim--
法官的决定都是闪念间做出的。
-
9. Which attorneys they like, they trust.
要看他们喜欢并信任哪些律师。
-
10. Oh, so you don't like me?
这么说是你不喜欢我。