返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第20集>>

  • 1. If a reasonable person knowing the relevant facts
    若知晓相关事实之理性人。
  • 2. would harbor doubts about a judge's impartiality,he must recuse himself.
    对法官的公正性感到怀疑,法官必须回避。
  • 3. Motion denied, Ms. Cabrini.
    驳回请求 卡布里尼女士。
  • 4. Why don't we take a break for a minute, Mr. Gardner.
    我建议我们休息一下 加德纳先生。
  • 5. Sadie, she set me up.
    萨蒂 她陷害我。
  • 6. Okay, I think we're in an awkward area here, your honor.
    我们现在很尴尬 法官大人。
  • 7. What? I didn't do anything wrong.
    什么 我没做错任何事。
  • 8. Thanks so much for your help.
    谢谢你了。
  • 9. You believe her?
    你居然相信她。
  • 10. I believe I'll take the robe.
    我相信我该收回法官袍。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next