返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第21集>>

  • 1. Well, I never thought of you as being greedy, Caroline.
    我从没想过你这么贪婪 卡罗琳。
  • 2. Says the man with the $40 million estate.
    这是一个有4000万财产的男人说的吗。
  • 3. Look, we're not here to argue or bandy numbers about.
    咱别为了一堆数字吵架。
  • 4. We've, uh, got a court date tomorrow.
    明天就开庭了。
  • 5. Max has been more than generous with his offer.
    马克斯的开价已经很慷慨了。
  • 6. We advise you to take it.
    我们建议你们接受。
  • 7. Could you give us a minute?
    请稍等一下。
  • 8. Max Wilder is on probation for a 2007 possession charge,But he got judicial permission to leave the country this weekend.
    马克斯·怀尔德07年私藏毒品 现在在缓刑期,但法庭许可他这个周末出国。
  • 9. This weekend? Why?
    这周末 为什么。
  • 10. Flight reservations to Bora-Bora.
    他们订了飞往波拉岛的机票。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next