<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第21集>>
-
1. Ah, I thought I was completely over him.
我以为我已经完全放下他了。
-
2. Hey, John, if you could put in a good word for me with Will and Diane.
约翰 在威尔和戴安面前 替我说点好话好吗。
-
3. I think they're deciding on junior associates this week.
他们这周会决定留用哪位初级律师。
-
4. I mean, the thing is, I like Alicia.
其实吧 我喜欢艾丽西娅。
-
5. I think she's doing really well, iven all her problems at home, you know?
考虑到她家里的问题 她干得很棒了。
-
6. It's not really ageism to ask how many more
我不是年龄歧视。
-
7. good working years does anyone have left.
但真得考虑下谁能干得更久。
-
8. That just makes good sense.
这很合理。
-
9. Oh. Sorry, your honor.
抱歉 法官大人。
-
10. It's an important call.
这是很重要的来电。