返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第21集>>

  • 1. Then right it.
    那就赶紧吧。
  • 2. I have no love for this place,but I don't want to jump to Harper & Greene unless I have to.
    尽管我对这地方没啥感情,但不到迫不得已 我并不想跳槽到哈珀&格林律所。
  • 3. I don't like boxes.
    我不喜欢出庭的。
  • 4. We're bringing in a third partner.
    我们正在寻找第三位合伙人。
  • 5. Yes, I've heard about this messiah partner
    关于这个救世主般的合伙人。
  • 6. for two months now. Can't wait.
    我已经听了两周了 迫不及待啊。
  • 7. You could help us.
    你可以帮助我们的。
  • 8. Collect on overdue accounts.
    去收那些逾期的后续扶养费。
  • 9. Yes, that's our problem.
    这正是我们的问题。
  • 10. I start making collection calls to my divorcees,they'd bolt to another firm before I can hang up.
    我打电话跟那些离婚客户谈这个,不等我说完 他们就要逃向另一个律所。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next