<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第21集>>
-
1. She wants to maintain Mr. Wilder's life support,in which case she is free to spend his entire fortune.
想保留怀尔德先生的生命维持设备,既而她就有权支配他的全部财产。
-
2. Uh, I don't think
我认为。
-
3. - It's fair to characterize... - Your honor, we would argue that...
-公平的说法应该是... -法官大人 我方主张...。
-
4. Yes, yes, yes!
是 是 是。
-
5. Everybody has Mr. Wilder's best interest at heart, I'm sure.
我相信 大家都是为了怀尔德先生好。
-
6. So here's what we're gonna do.
那么我们这样做。
-
7. The court is taking temporary guardianship of Mr. Wilder,and we will hear evidence on his wishes regarding end-of-life decisions.
法庭会充当怀尔德先生的临时监护人,关于他是否希望人工维持生命 请你们出示证据。
-
8. Please prepare briefs and testimony.
请准备案情陈述和证词。
-
9. We'll hear on it this afternoon.
今天下午继续审理。
-
10. Let's get into Max's house.
去马克斯家一趟。