返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. Both are hearsay statements,Your Honor, and equally inadmissible.
    两者都是传闻证据,法官大人 这都是不可采的证据。
  • 2. The Peterson Law allows for exactly such hearsay testimony.
    彼得森法所允许的 恰是这种传闻证据。
  • 3. So let me get this straight-
    还是让我来解释清楚吧。
  • 4. it allows for hearsay as long as a murder is established.
    如果谋杀成立 传闻证据才有效。
  • 5. And a murder is established here
    在这里谋杀成立。
  • 6. because there's a hearsay statement that establishes it
    是因为传闻证据使它成立。
  • 7. I mean, tell me when the snake actually devours its tail, okay?
    我是说 请问循环什么时候能结束。
  • 8. Ms. Tascioni, you're ridiculing established Illinois law.
    塔肖尼女士 你在嘲讽伊利诺斯州的法律。
  • 9. Yes, Your Honor, gleefully.
    是的 法官大人 的确不合理。
  • 10. Well, I know I'm the, uh, youngest judge on the bench
    我知道我是最年轻的法官。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next