返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. Yeah. I was. Layoffs.
    以前是 裁员。
  • 2. Oh, my God. Same at Orren & Polk.
    老天 我也是。
  • 3. And I wouldn't even go in here.
    我都不准备进去了。
  • 4. They're just lining up resumes for 2011.
    他们的简历都排到2011年了。
  • 5. Come on, let's go get a drink.
    走 我们去喝一杯吧。
  • 6. Ah, maybe I'll give it a try.
    算了 我想试试。
  • 7. You don't believe me?
    你不相信我啊。
  • 8. Well, go for it.
    好吧 去试吧。
  • 9. Hey, did you hear about Corsican?
    听说柯西坎的事了吗。
  • 10. Harvard Review, clerked for Scalia.
    《哈弗法律评论》的 做过大法官的助理。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next