返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. Oh, I didn't think you could.
    是的 我没想要你谈。
  • 2. - I thought I'd talk about 'em. - Oh, knock yourself out.
    -我想谈谈 -谈吧。
  • 3. Glenn Childs has it out for my client.
    格伦·查尔兹针对我的客户。
  • 4. It is a politically-motivated prosecution,and the FBI should not be in the business of taking sides.
    这项起诉是政治性的,FBI不应该站在任何人一边。
  • 5. You are reading too much into my visit with Mr. Childs.
    我与查尔兹的见面 你想得太多了。
  • 6. He is giving you evidence against Florrick.
    他给你针对福瑞克的证据。
  • 7. He is suggesting that Florrick is responsible for Kozko's death.
    说福瑞克要对科兹克的死负责。
  • 8. And you're buying it.
    你相信了。
  • 9. Well, you know your secret investigation of my client-
    你对我客户的秘密调查。
  • 10. it's no longer a secret.
    已经不是秘密了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next