返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. - Tell her not to worry. - Okay.
    -告诉她不用担心 -好。
  • 2. Yeah, that's fine. Thanks.
    好的 没问题 谢谢。
  • 3. You don't look like a man who's going to be free in a few days.
    你这样儿不像个几天后就要重获自由之人啊。
  • 4. There's been a hitch.
    有个麻烦。
  • 5. Look, I really miss Daniel Golden.
    我真的很想念丹尼尔·戈登。
  • 6. Well, when the Obama White House calls, you got to go.
    白宫找他 他只能去。
  • 7. Golden said she's the better litigator.
    戈登说她是更出色的律师。
  • 8. It's just easy to underestimate her.
    只是很容易被人看低。
  • 9. Well, she must be very, very good,because I'm greatly underestimating her.
    是嘛 那她想必非常非常出色,因为我非常非常看低她。
  • 10. Ms. Tascioni, hi.
    塔肖尼女士 你好。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next