返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. This isn't about Childs or Florrick.
    我的调查不是关于 查尔兹或者福瑞克。
  • 2. This is about Childs and Florrick.
    而是关于 查尔兹以及福瑞克。
  • 3. We're investigating them both,and i just don't want you to get hurt.
    我们在调查他们双方,我只是不希望殃及到你。
  • 4. Thank you for your concern.
    谢谢你的关心。
  • 5. I'm your friend here.
    这件事上 咱俩是一个战壕的。
  • 6. It's good to know.
    知道这一点真好。
  • 7. So you would advise me to take this?
    那么你们建议我接受这个?。
  • 8. It's the best deal we could have made.
    这是能达成的最佳的辩诉交易了。
  • 9. Eight years,and this is after we started with
    8年,要知道。
  • 10. what I would have said was a... an adamant 45.
    一开始提的可是 不容商量的45年。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next