返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. It's not unlike getting the best table at Schwa, actually.
    其实这很像在施瓦餐厅抢最好的座位。
  • 2. Same jockeying for position.
    也是抢占有利位置。
  • 3. We have until 6:00 to take the plea.
    我们需要在6点之前 接受认罪辩诉协议。
  • 4. Okay, thank you, Julius.
    行 谢谢你 朱利叶斯。
  • 5. I- I-I need to talk to Mrs. Florrick for a second.
    我得跟福瑞克太太谈一下。
  • 6. We're, uh, working together.
    我们是同事。
  • 7. Yes, I understand.
    是 我知道。
  • 8. I just have a piece of gossip I want to share, please.
    我有条小道消息要跟她讲 请吧。
  • 9. - It's about the merger? - Yes.
    -是因为公司并购? -是的。
  • 10. - The company means more with me out of the picture? - Yes.
    -公司没有我会更好? -是的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next