<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第23集>>
-
1. Out, and I'll tell you.
出去我再告诉你。
-
2. Dispatch, we got an officer down.
调度 有一名警员受伤。
-
3. Jack Arkin's down. I repeat, Jack Arkin...
杰克·阿尔金受伤 再说一遍 杰克·阿尔金...。
-
4. We raided this meth house, and the shot came out of nowhere.
我们突袭这家制毒作坊 被人放了冷枪。
-
5. Top of the stairs.
来自楼梯顶。
-
6. Meth dealer named Gorman.
毒贩名叫戈尔曼。
-
7. We'd been following him around for six months.
我们盯了他六个月。
-
8. Traded fire, we took him down.
交火后 我们放倒了他。
-
9. Why was Jack through the door alone?
为什么杰克独自进门。
-
10. He wasn't through the door alone. We were there.
他不是独自 我们也在。