<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第23集>>
-
1. Voters need to see you together
选民们需要看到你们一起在台上。
-
2. up on that stage holding hands.
看到你们手牵着手。
-
3. Good-bye, Mr. Gold.
再见 戈德先生。
-
4. Mr. Gorman got off three rapid shots
戈尔曼先生向特侦组带头人。
-
5. on the task force lead man, your client, Mr. Arkin.
也就是你的客户阿尔金 快速开了三枪。
-
6. All hit their target-- center, two high, one low.
全部命中身体中部 两高一低。
-
7. And this matches the crime scene?
这里和犯罪现场完全一致吗。
-
8. No. My stairwell's two steps taller.
不 我这里的楼梯高两阶。
-
9. I've adjusted by lowering the C-stand.
不过我已经把三脚架相应地调低了。
-
10. Now, Mr. Arkin fell as he was firing here on the landing,while another member of the task force
阿尔金先生中枪后在楼梯平台摔倒了,同时另一名特侦组成员。