<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第01集>>
-
1. at the exact moment we lost our top client.
在我们失去最大客户之时到期。
-
2. We are suffering through the worst recession...
我们正经历着最严重的大萧条。
-
3. Okay, at a certain point,you have to stop with the recession talk and own this bankruptcy.
好了,就别老把萧条挂在嘴边了 老实承认破产吧。
-
4. Look, we definitely have some issues to work out internally,but if you leave now and file suit...
我们是有些问题要内部解决,但如果你现在离开 并且提起诉讼...。
-
5. Yep, always in time for the Fall of Saigon.
真好 总是赶上"西贡沦陷"这种事。
-
6. Uh, h-hold on, Eli.
等一下 伊莱。
-
7. Okay, here's the thing.
是这样的。
-
8. I run my dog around your car, and on the passenger side,he starts scratching and barking.
我带着狗在车边转 到副驾那边,它开始又抓又叫。
-
9. I now have probable cause to search in the state of Illinois.
现在我有合理依据在伊利诺伊州境内进行搜查。
-
10. But I want to give your son one last chance,so if he has any small personal amount of marijuana,I need to know.
但我想给你儿子最后一次机会,所以如果他私藏少量大麻,最好告诉我。