<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第01集>>
-
1. Just so you know,the money is mine-- community property.
告诉你一声,钱是我的 夫妻共同财产有我一份。
-
2. I don't want any trouble, but I am staying put and it's over.
我不想惹事 但我不回去 一切到此结束。
-
3. I've moved on. You should, too.
我已经开始新生活 你也应该这样。
-
4. You run again,he'll find you.
你再跑,他会找到你的。
-
5. What's going on?
怎么了。
-
6. - Nothing. I don't know. - Is that for us?
-没事 我不知道 -是在追我们吗。
-
7. - What'd we do? - Okay, uh, Zach, put your signal on.
-我们做错什么了 -扎克 打开信号灯。
-
8. Grace, turn the radio down.
格蕾丝 把收音机关小点。
-
9. I shouldn't have fallen asleep.
我不该睡着的。
-
10. - Hi there. How's it going? - It's good.
-嗨 你们好吗 -挺好。