<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第01集>>
-
1. My son is 17 years old.
我儿子才17岁。
-
2. He has nothing to do with politics.
他跟政治没有任何关系。
-
3. You want to hurt Peter,I'll give you his number.
如果你想对付彼得,我可以把他的电话给你。
-
4. Maybe you can do me the honor, Mrs. Florrick,of talking to me like I'm not some small-town hood.
福瑞克夫人 你能否帮个忙,别把我当成个小镇地痞。
-
5. My son did nothing wrong.
我儿子没犯任何错误。
-
6. He obstructed justice.
他妨害了司法公正。
-
7. After an illegal traffic stop.
在被非法停车检查之后。
-
8. Well, that will be a hard one to prove.
这可不那么容易证明。
-
9. I have to go now.
我得走了。
-
10. And you might tell your husband...
你最好能告诉你丈夫。