<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第01集>>
-
1. The police department makes money off of drug forfeitures.
警察局以毒品罚款的名义来赚钱。
-
2. They stop out-of-town cars, check for drugs,and then impound them if they find anything.
他们拦下外地车辆 检查是否有毒品,如果找到什么就扣下。
-
3. Mom, Dad's here.
妈妈 爸爸来了。
-
4. Zach, I... I think I have to say this again.
扎克 我觉得我得再说一遍。
-
5. I'm really impressed.
你真让我刮目相看。
-
6. Eli, can we have a minute alone?
伊莱 你能让我俩单独待会吗。
-
7. Don't you think we should do this together?
你们不认为我们应该一起解决吗。
-
8. No, no, it's okay.
不不 不用。
-
9. But I need to know what events you'll do together,or they're gonna ask whether you live together...
但我得知道 你们可以一起参加哪些竞选活动,否则他们就会问你们是否住在一起...。
-
10. No. Just... just a minute alone.
不用 就让我们单独待一会。