<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第01集>>
-
1. You have a problem with my stand on pensions,you come to me.
你对我在退休金问题的立场有不满,就直接来找我。
-
2. Your son was pulled over.
你的儿子被勒令靠边停车。
-
3. That's all. I'm following the law.
仅此而已 我是在遵守法律。
-
4. That's right. Same way I will with your son
对 我也会这么对你在芝加哥大学。
-
5. at the University of Chicago.
上学的儿子。
-
6. So we're threatening each other now?
现在我们是在相互威胁吗。
-
7. No. I'm threatening you.
不是 是我在威胁你。
-
8. And here's a handy little cheat sheet
为防你下次记不住。
-
9. for the next time you forget.
我给你仔细解释下。
-
10. I'm the state's attorney of a county that actually matters, jackass!
我这个州检察官 效力于一个重要的县 混蛋。