返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第02集>>

  • 1. This is how you got into this hole.
    你们就是这样才会栽。
  • 2. Placing passion over pragmatism.
    重热情 轻实际。
  • 3. He came close to crossing the line there, didn't he?
    他刚才差点过界了吧。
  • 4. He did. We pushed back, appropriately.
    是的 我们恰到好处地给挡了回去。
  • 5. So where are we?
    我们现在情况怎么样了。
  • 6. We need $60 million to get out of debt.
    我们需要6千万来偿还债务。
  • 7. David Lee has pulled in some receivables.
    大卫·李收回了一些欠账。
  • 8. Cuesta paid up.
    奎斯特的款付清了。
  • 9. Sweeney's been good.
    斯威尼也付了一大笔。
  • 10. Leaving us well on our way with $2 million.
    现在还差2千万。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next