返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第03集>>

  • 1. Well, after they said no, I went on vacation.
    他们回绝后 我就去度假了。
  • 2. - You did? For how long? - Two weeks.
    -是吗 去了多久 -两个星期。
  • 3. And did you tell anyone at Chumhum about the plaintiff's ad rejection?
    你有没有告诉查查网的人原告拒绝了广告。
  • 4. Before vacation? No.
    度假前吗 没有。
  • 5. It was bad news.
    这是个坏消息。
  • 6. I usually hold off on bad news.
    我通常都拖延着不说。
  • 7. So, just so I'm clear,you never told anyone...
    为求明确,你从没告诉任何人...。
  • 8. I get it, Ms. Walsh.
    我明白了 沃尔什女士。
  • 9. Any change in the algorithm
    算法中的任何改变。
  • 10. couldn't have come from the advertising department
    都不可能来自广告部。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next