<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第04集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. But his political enemies will still lie about him.
      
       
    
    
      但他的政坛对手仍然会造谣。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. I have to go.
      
       
    
    
      我得走了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Have I assuaged your concerns?
      
       
    
    
      我消除你的疑虑了吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. I'm not sure.
      
       
    
    
      我不确定。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Cary, thank you for stepping in.
      
       
    
    
      凯里  谢谢你抽时间来见我。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Very good job on the copyright suit.
      
       
    
    
      那起版权官司打得很好。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Uh, thank you, sir.
      
       
    
    
      谢谢您  先生。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. No court time, and they settled for $80,000.
      
       
    
    
      没上法庭  就拿到了8万美元的赔偿。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Well, if the firm can avoid court, we win.
      
       
    
    
      避免上法庭对我们律所是有利的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I feel you've been without an office for much too long, Cary.
      
       
    
    
      凯里  我觉得你已经太久没有办公室了。