<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第04集>>
-
1. What's that, winning?
指什么 成功吗。
-
2. No. Nothing to lose.
不 没有什么可以失去了。
-
3. Welcome to the lifeboat.
欢迎登上救生艇。
-
4. Okay, you hand them the T-shirts,you give them the tickets,you walk them to the ballot. Understand?
好了 你把T恤衫,和选票给他们,再陪同他们走到投票箱 懂了吗。
-
5. - Do not take anyone for granted. - Eli, it's Mandy.
-对任何人都不能放松 -伊莱 曼蒂找你。
-
6. You walk them all the way.
你们要全程陪同他们。
-
7. Okay, spread out.
好了 开工。
-
8. Two months I worked on that story, Eli.
伊莱 我花了两个月时间在这个故事上。
-
9. You managed to kill it with one conversation. Nice work.
你一次谈话就把它砍掉了 真干净利落。
-
10. Oh, Mandy, I know you think I must relish this moment,but it gives me no pleasure wasting my time
曼蒂 我知道你以为我很享受这个时刻,但是浪费我的时间来证明。