<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第05集>>
-
1. Uh, Maddie, what is going on here?
玛蒂 这是什么情况。
-
2. This young lady called my office, said she wanted to talk.
这位小姐打电话到我办公室 说想谈谈。
-
3. And you agreed?
然后你同意了?。
-
4. I just made a public statement in support of Peter.
我刚刚发表公开声明支持彼得。
-
5. I'd like to make sure I didn't make a fool of myself.
我要确保我自己没有出丑。
-
6. The woman is a consummate liar.
这女人是个说谎精。
-
7. Well, then you have nothing to worry about.
那你就没有什么可担心的了。
-
8. Hee-haw! Everybody vote!
人人投票。
-
9. Dexter thinks there's a hideaway key by the front door,a magnet under the mailbox.
迪克斯特说有把钥匙藏在前门,吸附在邮箱下面。
-
10. Okay, great. Got it.
很好 知道了。