返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第07集>>

  • 1. Then have our client apologize.
    那让我们的客户道歉。
  • 2. Have her do a PSA for you.
    给你们拍段公益广告。
  • 3. No. Thank you, though.
    不 还是谢谢了。
  • 4. Yes, Mr. Hayden.
    请说 海登先生。
  • 5. Nothing. Just clearing my throat.
    没事 就是清清嗓子。
  • 6. Then we have nothing to negotiate.
    我们无须再谈。
  • 7. We'll see you in court.
    法庭见。
  • 8. Parents Against Indecency
    "家长抵制下流"组织。
  • 9. have bombarded the FCC with letters and complaints
    已经向联邦通信委。
  • 10. regarding Ms. Dodd's little stunt.
    轰炸式投诉多德女士的表演。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next