<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第07集>>
-
1. No, Jim. I don't.
没有 吉姆 我没长。
-
2. Would you like to check?
你要亲自检查一下吗。
-
3. Okay, here's the problem.
好了 问题出在这儿。
-
4. We buried the affair story,but this is different.
我们了结了婚外情事件,但此事不同。
-
5. This is late-night fodder.
这是深夜电视笑话的绝好素材。
-
6. It's also the perfect political trap.
也是个完美的政治陷阱。
-
7. We can't have the candidate say that he doesn't have
我们不能让候选人声明自己的阴茎上。
-
8. a Brazil-shaped birthmark on his penis.
没长巴西版图形状的胎记。
-
9. We can't have surrogates say it because how did they see?
团队代表也不能表态 因为他们怎么可能会看到。
-
10. We could have the wife.
可以让妻子出来说。