返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第07集>>

  • 1. It's just the way it is. People...
    世事就是如此 人...。
  • 2. hire people they know.
    总是雇用他们所认识的人。
  • 3. It's not wrong.
    这也说得过去。
  • 4. It just is.
    事情就是如此。
  • 5. So you need my help?
    就是说你们需要我帮忙。
  • 6. - We do. - It's in your interest, David.
    -是的 -也是为你着想 大卫。
  • 7. You hate Burl Preston as much as we do.
    你和我们一样讨厌伯尔·普雷斯顿。
  • 8. - He's not so bad. - David.
    -他也没那么坏 -大卫。
  • 9. Burl Preston is trying to buy this firm
    伯尔·普雷斯顿正在收购我们律所。
  • 10. in order to control you.
    你就得受他控制了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next