返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第08集>>

  • 1. Objection, your Honor. Counsel is still testifying.
    反对 法官阁下 辩方律师依然在作证。
  • 2. Not only that, he's asking for hearsay.
    不仅如此 他还在探听传闻证据。
  • 3. It goes to the defendant's state of mind, Your Honor.
    这关系到被告的心理状态 法官阁下。
  • 4. Actually, no. Mr. Gardner is asking
    并不是 加德纳先生是在。
  • 5. for the content of a conversation
    询问范赞滕女士和一名警察之间的。
  • 6. between Mrs. Van Zanten and a police detective.
    对话内容。
  • 7. If that's what he wants,he should put one of them on the stand.
    如果他想知道,那他应该叫他们中的一人出庭作证。
  • 8. Oh, she's got you there, Mr. Gardner.
    你被她逮个正着 加德纳先生。
  • 9. Congratulations, Ms. Hellinger.
    恭喜 海灵格小姐。
  • 10. What were you offered in trade
    他们为得到你的证词。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next