<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第08集>>
-
1. Giada, I... I didn't know you were in town.
吉雅达 我都不知道你在芝加哥呢。
-
2. Yeah, Orren & Polk, second year.
是啊 奥兰&波克 第二年了。
-
3. His Honor was just offering me some career advice.
法官阁下刚才在给我一些职业意见。
-
4. Do you know this bastard?
你认识这混蛋。
-
5. I do. We met when I was at DePaul,although we haven't spoken in a while.
认识 在德保尔大学是认识的,尽管我们近来都没怎么联系了。
-
6. What happened there?
发生了什么。
-
7. I don't know, I thought it was you.
不知道 我还以为是你的原因。
-
8. Oh, no, it wasn't me.
不 不是我。
-
9. Yeah, well, I'd stay away from him.
我会离他远点。
-
10. - He's a bad influence. - Oh, I knew that.
-近墨者黑 -我知道。