<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第08集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. No. I was walking past him, and he called me.
      
       
    
    
      没有  我正要经过他时  他叫了我。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. And what did you talk about?
      
       
    
    
      你们谈了些什么。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. He told me I was losing and that my client was guilty.
      
       
    
    
      他说我会输  说我的当事人有罪。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. A guilty act?
      
       
    
    
      意思是"犯罪行为"吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Yes. I told him he hadn't yet heard all the evidence,and that's when he accused me of being a disbarred lawyer
      
       
    
    
      是  我告诉他法庭证据尚未提交完毕,接着他就说我被取消了律师资格。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. and of bribing judges.
      
       
    
    
      说我贿赂法官。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Objection. Your Honor,if Judge Creary would like to testify, he is welcome,but he should refrain from editorializing.
      
       
    
    
      反对  法官阁下,科瑞法官如欲作证  大可上庭,否则还请他别做点评。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Excuse me. I think his Honor has shown great patience, young lady.
      
       
    
    
      抱歉  我认为他已表现出很大耐心了  女士。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. I know what you think, Your Honor.
      
       
    
    
      我知道您的想法  法官阁下。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Does that mean you overrule my objection?
      
       
    
    
      您这是要驳回我的反对吗。