返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第09集>>

  • 1. I want you to look at it.
    你们好好看着。
  • 2. It is with this hand that I promised my brother--dying of AIDS--
    我就是用这只手向我死于艾滋病的哥哥发誓。
  • 3. that I would defend the rights of gays
    我会为保卫同性恋的权利。
  • 4. to my very last breath,I would use all my talents, my strengths, my treasure
    战斗到生命的最后一刻,我会倾尽所有才智 力量和财富。
  • 5. to advance the cause of Stonewall, Harvey Milk, Lawrence v. Texas,and now Will Gardner. Diane Lockhart.
    来推进石墙事件 哈维·米尔克 劳伦斯诉德克萨斯州案,以及现在的威尔·加德纳 戴安·洛克哈特。
  • 6. Names that will mean as much in two decades as those two.
    这些名字将和这两个名字一样名垂二十载。
  • 7. For we, right here, right now...
    对我们来说 此地 此时。
  • 8. we are making decisions that will impact the future of gay rights.
    我们正在做的决定将影响同性恋权利的未来。
  • 9. And all you have to do is say yes.
    而你们要做的就是点个头。
  • 10. Let me help you.
    让我帮你们。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next