返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第09集>>

  • 1. Owen says you're such a good lawyer now.
    欧文说你现在是个相当出色的律师。
  • 2. I am honored, Mr. Breslow.
    我很荣幸 布瑞斯勒先生。
  • 3. Thank you, Judge Friend.
    谢谢你 弗兰德法官。
  • 4. But I am the one honored to be representing
    但能为兰伯恩先生这样年轻有为的男士。
  • 5. such a fine young man as Mr. Lamborne.
    作代理律师是我的荣幸。
  • 6. You're a little crowded over there at the defense table.
    看来被告席上有些拥挤了。
  • 7. Ben, why don't you get them an extra table?
    本 不如给他们添张桌子吧。
  • 8. Is the government fine with the addition of Mr. Breslow?
    检方对布瑞斯勒先生的加入有异议吗。
  • 9. Of course, Your Honor.
    当然没有 法官阁下。
  • 10. As long as our underdog status is now formalized.
    只要法院确认我方因此处于劣势。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next