<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. - Nice work in court, by the way. - Veronica.
-法庭上发挥不错 -维罗妮卡。
-
2. Is that him?
是他吗。
-
3. Yes. That's Malcolm's son.
对 那就是马尔科姆的儿子。
-
4. Didn't skimp on the lawyer.
还真没少花钱请律师。
-
5. Let me do all the talking, okay?
你别说话 我来跟他们谈 好吗。
-
6. - Rein in your client! - My client?
-管好你的委托人 -我的委托人?。
-
7. He says that I didn't love Malcolm.
他说 我不爱马尔科姆。
-
8. I spent five years with Malcolm.
我跟他一起生活了五年。
-
9. You cheated on him, you were divorcing him!
你出轨了 还要跟他离婚。
-
10. Is that what you told your father?
你就是这么跟你父亲说的。