返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第10集>>

  • 1. Thank you, sir. Nothing further.
    谢谢 先生 没有问题了。
  • 2. Mr. Szabo,you say you compared the shoe impression
    萨博先生,你说你把鞋印跟我当事人的运动鞋。
  • 3. to my client's sneakers,but did you also compare it to Troy Mallick's sneakers?
    做了比对,但你比对了特洛伊·马利克的运动鞋吗。
  • 4. Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
    反对 法官阁下 与本案无关。
  • 5. You've already ruled this parallel Chicago trial
    您已经裁定与此同时进行的芝加哥审讯。
  • 6. relevant, Your Honor.
    跟本案有关 法官阁下。
  • 7. If the shoe impression matches the Chicago defendant,that's highly relevant.
    如果鞋印与芝加哥被告吻合,这就高度相关了。
  • 8. Yep, Alma, that's right.
    对 阿尔玛 说得对。
  • 9. Sorry, Lee, I will overrule.
    抱歉 李 反对无效。
  • 10. I did not compare the impression.
    我没有比对。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next