返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第10集>>

  • 1. You know, the last time it weren't to your benefit,the partners took me back.
    上一次与你们利益相违背,你们的合伙人又让我回来了。
  • 2. They sent me an apology with a gift basket.
    他们向我道歉 还送了个礼品篮。
  • 3. Yes, but that was when you had a $25 million governmental bid.
    是的 但那时你有二千五百万的政府投标。
  • 4. You lost that some time ago,and it doesn't look like you're getting it back.
    不久前你输了这个投标,看起来也不像有拿回它的可能。
  • 5. You didn't talk to the partners.
    你没去和合伙人们谈。
  • 6. You talked to Cary.
    却是跟凯里谈了。
  • 7. I'm sorry, Mr. Saverese, we have to let you go.
    抱歉 赛弗里斯先生 我们不能代理你。
  • 8. I know you're the wife of the state's attorney.
    我知道你是州检察官的妻子。
  • 9. You don't want to say anything to anyone
    关于这个贩毒指控。
  • 10. about this drug charge.
    你不能向任何人透露一点信息。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next