返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第10集>>

  • 1. He must have taken the body.
    他肯定已经搬走了尸体。
  • 2. Objection, Your Honor. Speculation.
    反对 法官阁下 推断性证词。
  • 3. Sustained. Mr. Gardner, I've concluded my questioning.
    反对有效 加德纳先生 我问完了。
  • 4. Thank you, ASA Hellinger.
    谢谢 助理检察官海灵格。
  • 5. So, Mr. Claussen,you heard Brandi screaming, "Get away from me. Stop it."
    克劳森先生,你听见布兰迪尖叫"离我远点 住手"。
  • 6. And how far away were you at this time, approximately.
    那时你离事发地多远 大概。
  • 7. From the screaming?
    离她尖叫的地方吗。
  • 8. I guess about 80 yards.
    我想差不多有80码[73米]吧。
  • 9. And you heard it clearly?
    而你听得很清楚。
  • 10. Yes. It was awful.
    是的 很可怕的叫声。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next