返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第11集>>

  • 1. No, I think you're doing well.
    不 我觉得你干得不错。
  • 2. We expected a bump in Maddie's polling.
    我们料到了玛蒂的民调会有上扬。
  • 3. She's the fresh new thing.
    她比较新鲜嘛。
  • 4. Yes, we expected that, too.
    没错 我们也料到了。
  • 5. We're still beating her 47 to 42.5.
    我们仍以47对42.5领先。
  • 6. That's outside the margin of error.
    这已经超出误差范围了。
  • 7. I know. We're not worried.
    我知道 我们不担心。
  • 8. And yet you're here.
    可你还是来了。
  • 9. It's a visit.
    拜访一下而已。
  • 10. The Democratic Committee has a lot invested in your boy Florrick.
    民主党委员会对你家福瑞克下了大注。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 101 Previous Next