<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第11集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Mr. Hayden, this is...
      
       
    
    
      海登先生  这实在是...。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. We've been nothing but cordial.
      
       
    
    
      我们一直以热忱待您。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. This is not about cordial.
      
       
    
    
      这与热忱无关。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. I had a firm ready to merge,to pay off your creditors, and you sabotaged it.
      
       
    
    
      我本有一家公司可以合并,偿清你们的债务  你们却毁了这机会。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. It was a bad deal. They wanted to break us up.
      
       
    
    
      那不是桩好买卖  他们想分拆我们。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Yes, they did. That's exactly the point, Ms. Lockhart.
      
       
    
    
      没错  问题就在这  洛克哈特小姐。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. You have creditors, you owe them money.
      
       
    
    
      你有一堆债主  你欠他们钱。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. They are not interested in your self-fulfillment.
      
       
    
    
      他们对你们的自我实现不感兴趣。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. They are interested in their money.
      
       
    
    
      他们关心的是他们的钱。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Then let us make them their money.
      
       
    
    
      那就让我们给他们挣钱。