<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第11集>>
-
1. Still in a holding pattern.
还在等着呢。
-
2. He's supposed to be here in an hour,but I'm not holding my breath.
我们约定一小时后开始,但我不觉得他会准时到达。
-
3. We really need Ingersol.
英格索尔的证词至关重要。
-
4. The case is going down the drain.
不然我们就前功尽弃了。
-
5. I think it's about this merger with Corsica Pacific.
我觉得和科西嘉太平洋公司的并购案有关。
-
6. What do you mean?
你什么意思。
-
7. Alicia, they're stalling
艾丽西娅 他们一直拖着。
-
8. because they don't want a $13 million settlement
是因为不想让一笔1300万的赔偿金。
-
9. - to mess up this merger. - Well, we can't wait.
-毁掉并购计划 -我们等不了。
-
10. Alicia, is there any way you can
艾丽西娅 你能找到证据。