返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第11集>>

  • 1. And were all those calls placed to the same number?
    四通电话都是打给同一个号码吗。
  • 2. Three to the Ingersol Ranch,one to another local number.
    三通是打给英格索尔农场的,另一通是一个当地号码。
  • 3. So no calls were placed
    所以没有任何一通电话。
  • 4. to Mr. Canning's partners in Chicago?
    是打给坎宁先生芝加哥律所的合伙人对吗。
  • 5. Well, there were no calls to Chicago.
    没有打到芝加哥的电话。
  • 6. Thank you, Ed.
    谢谢你 艾德。
  • 7. Don't you want to stay for my call to the judge?
    你不留下来等我给法官打电话吗。
  • 8. Or do you want to be held in contempt in absentia?
    还是你想因缺席而被判藐视法庭呢。
  • 9. Given this evidence, Mr. Canning,I rule for the plaintiff.
    坎宁先生 依据这些证据,我支持原告。
  • 10. Present the witness or be held in contempt.
    让证人来作证 否则我会判你藐视法庭。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 101 Previous Next