返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第11集>>

  • 1. No, unfortunately, it's not.
    不 很不幸 你高估我了。
  • 2. The emergency you were dealing with, Mr. Ingersol, was...
    英格索尔先生 你面临的紧急情况是。
  • 3. Uh, Ms. Court Reporter,do you mind stepping out for a moment, please?
    法庭记录员女士,你能不能让我们私下聊聊。
  • 4. My name is Mika.
    我叫米卡。
  • 5. So sorry. Mika. Of course.
    很抱歉 米卡 谢谢。
  • 6. You were being treated for non-Hodgkin lymphoma,and you didn't want this knowledge made public
    你一直在接受非霍奇金淋巴瘤的治疗,而你不愿将这个消息公之于众。
  • 7. before your merger with Corsica Pacific.
    因为你要跟科西嘉太平洋公司合并。
  • 8. This does not have to go on the record, Mr. Ingersol.
    这一事实我们可以不记录 英格索尔先生。
  • 9. We have been trying for weeks now
    我们已经连续几周。
  • 10. to negotiate with Mr. Canning.
    试图跟坎宁先生进行谈判。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 101 Previous Next