<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第11集>>
-
1. you barely have Peter down.
根本没给彼特排出时间。
-
2. We received a settlement offer today for $12 million.
我们今天接到了一个1200万和解的邀请。
-
3. And just today, Encinal Equity
而就在今天 橡树资产。
-
4. completed their purchase of Lockhart/Gardner debt.
购入了洛克哈特&加德纳律所的债务。
-
5. They are invested in our financial health,and we intend to honor that commitment.
他们对我们的财政有信心 愿对我们投资,我们绝不会辜负这份信任。
-
6. Mr. Hayden,I understand your disappointment in losing a merger opportunity,but I do believe this purchase of debt suggests
海登先生,我理解你失去合并机会的失望心情,不过我认为这次的债务购入。
-
7. the financial community has faith in management.
说明金融机构对他们的管理有信心。
-
8. Therefore, I have determined
因此 我决定。
-
9. Ms. Lockhart and Mr. Gardner not
洛克哈特女士和加德纳先生。
-
10. be removed as managing partners
不会从管理层除名。