<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第12集>>
-
1. No, no, tell him it's important.
不 跟他说我有要紧事。
-
2. For those of you who don't know Jordan,he was chief of staff to Barbara Boxer
向各位不认识乔丹的人介绍一下,他曾是芭芭拉·波克斯的幕僚长[美国参议员]。
-
3. and has worked on three California senatorial campaigns.
并且参与过三次加州参议员竞选活动。
-
4. Hello, print journalists.
你好 记者们。
-
5. How does it feel to perpetuate a dying medium?
苦撑着一个要死的媒体是什么感觉。
-
6. Does this mean the candidate has lost faith in you, Eli?
这是否意味着候选人已对你失去信心 伊莱。
-
7. No. It means we're expanding.
不 这意味着我们的队伍愈加庞大。
-
8. Let me, uh, backstop that.
这点我补充一下。
-
9. There's been absolutely no loss of confidence in Eli.
候选人绝没有对伊莱失去信心。
-
10. But Maddie Hayward is gaining on you in the polls.
但是玛蒂·海沃德在民调上正逼近你们。