返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第12集>>

  • 1. Not to my family, not to me.
    对我和我的家人来说是这样的。
  • 2. I wanted to medal.
    我想要赢得奖牌。
  • 3. I was pregnant, and I wanted to medal.
    我怀孕了 但我仍想赢得奖牌。
  • 4. Here's the problem, Anna.
    问题是 安娜。
  • 5. We can defend you with the truth.
    我们能用事实赢得仲裁。
  • 6. If you tell the truth,you will get your $5 million contract,and you will run on Monday.
    如果你讲实话,你会获得五百万美元的合同,下周一可以继续参赛。
  • 7. If you don't, you will lose both.
    如果你不讲实话 两者都将失去。
  • 8. Then I'll lose both.
    那我什么也不要了。
  • 9. I can't break their hearts in this, Will.
    我不能让他们伤心 威尔。
  • 10. So what do we do?
    于是我们该怎么办。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next