返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第13集>>

  • 1. are called tardive dyskinesia.
    是因为我患有迟发性运动障碍。
  • 2. Your Honor, excuse me. Relevance.
    法官阁下 打扰一下 与本案无关。
  • 3. Ms. Lockhart, please.
    洛克哈特女士 拜托。
  • 4. I think we can tolerate this purely as an explanation.
    我认为这只是单纯地在解释情况。
  • 5. Thank you, Your Honor.
    谢谢你 法官阁下。
  • 6. I would argue against this extension
    我反对这次延期。
  • 7. for one simple reason:
    原因很简单。
  • 8. The money that I collect from Lockhart/Gardner
    我要将洛克哈特&加德纳律所还我的钱。
  • 9. will go directly to neurological research into syndromes like my own.
    用于类似我这种神经科病症的研究。
  • 10. So, every day payment is delayed
    因此 这笔钱晚一天还。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 103 Previous Next