返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第13集>>

  • 1. Perfect. Shall we move on to spousal support and maintenance?
    很好 我们讨论结婚和生活费用吧。
  • 2. Uh, yes,but, uh, it's almost noon.
    呃 好,但 马上就中午了。
  • 3. Why don't we pick up after lunch.
    我们不如午饭后继续吧。
  • 4. That concession was damaging.
    这个让步极具破坏性。
  • 5. We can't afford any more giveaways.
    我们不能再如此宴客了。
  • 6. David, she's a woman in love--
    大卫 她是个陷入爱情的女人。
  • 7. it's gonna be hard to motivate her.
    很难激发她的动力的。
  • 8. - Do you need dirt? - Yes.
    -你需要丑闻吗 -需要。
  • 9. But that's the challenge about prenups-- you need
    但代理婚前协议就难在这里。
  • 10. to throw enough dirt on the spouse to get something,but not too much to kill the wedding.
    得从她老公身上挖出够多的丑事作为筹码,但别太过 导致这婚没法结了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 103 Previous Next