<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第13集>>
-
1. Maddie Hayward's religious beliefs,which means she's gonna make an issue of yours.
玛蒂·海沃德的宗教信仰做点文章,这就意味着她也会对你的信仰做文章。
-
2. And how is she gonna do that?
她会怎么做呢。
-
3. At the Leadership Forum tomorrow,we have a surrogate who'll hit her with the atheism thing,so you may be asked, too.
在明天的领袖论坛上,我们会安排一个托儿去问她无神论的问题,你可能也会被问到。
-
4. So, if you don't mind, what do you believe?
如果你不介意告诉我 你信仰什么呢。
-
5. Okay. We'll talk later.
好吧 我们以后再谈。
-
6. Go ahead, Cary.
说吧 凯里。
-
7. You're the one who discovered it.
这个问题是你发现的。
-
8. Uh, actually, Kalinda did.
其实是凯琳达发现的。
-
9. Actually, I don't care. Someone tell them.
其实我才不管是谁发现的 谁来说。
-
10. The shares of Chumhum
尼尔·格罗斯先生。